If you could benefit from physiotherapy and you’re based on Brisbane’s south (think Tennyson, Graceville, Yeronga, Marooka or Corinda and surrounds) let RRP Physiotherapy in Yeerongpilly help!
Our team of health professionals are very friendly and trained in a variety of treatment options including hands-on therapy, dry needling, injury diagnosis and exercise rehabilitation.
3 reasons to Book RRP Physiotherapy
- Client Focused: We are a small clinic and our trained health professionals care about developing the best treatment plans and advice for you.
- Sports and Fitness Obsessed: Our background is in exercise rehabilitation, and we want all our clients to be able to perform at their peak.
- Specialist Knowledge: We aim to use our specialist knowledge, so you can recover well from any injuries and return to the top of your game.
South Brisbane Physio Locations
You can visit our trusted health professionals at two World Gyms on Brisbane’s Southside. (and no, you do not need to be a member at the gym to visit our RRP Physiotherapy!)
- World Gym Brisbane: 20/44 Station Road, Yeerongpilly
- World Gym Mt Gravatt: 6/555 Kessells Road, Macgregor
Both locations are open on weekdays from 7am to 8pm.
We also offer our physio services on Saturday mornings between 7am and midday.
Physiotherapy Brisbane South
Call 0431 048 286 to make an appointment at our Yeerongpilly or Mt Gravatt locations.
You can also book online by clicking here.
If a little niggle, or serious injury is stopping you from reaching your potential and performing at your best, then the trusted team at RRP Physiotherapy can help.
We develop customised treatment plans for people of all walks of life and sporting abilities, including professional athletes.
Our team has a strong background in exercise rehabilitation and is obsessed with health and fitness. But rest assured, we also treat non-sporting injuries like workplace injuries, chronic diseases, musculoskeletal imbalances, body stiffness and much more.
Our clinic at Macgregor is based in a World Gym, so we’ve got access to world-class facilities to help fast-track your recovery.
RRP Physiotherapy accepts Private Health Insurance (via HICAPS), and bulk-bills WorkCover, DVA (White/Gold Cards) and GP Management Plans (EPCs). Plus, you don’t need a referral to come and see us!